iTeleRecord is developed by Jan Weiss.
TV2iCal is a collection of scripts to schedule recordings in iTele with the help of iCal and TV-Browser. It was developed to make use of the great iCal interface for managing scheduled recordings. It goes beyond what iTeleRecord does.
The iCal-iTele integration can also be used without TV-Browser. Just try importing your existing scheduled recordings from iTele, modify them, add new ones and write them back.
Warning: The iCal2iTele script replaces all iTele recordings. Be sure to use iTele2iCal first if you have used iTele itself to schedule recordings perviously.
- TV-Browser < = Version 1.0 (http://www.tv-browser.org)
- CapturePlugin (http://www.tv-browser.org/plugins.php)
- Apple iCal (tested with 1.5.5 and 2.0, may work with previous and later versions)
- Property List Tools 1.0.3 (http://www.latenightsw.com/freeware/PListTools/)
- iTele Software (http://www.defyne.org/dvb/iTele.html)
- MultiMedia Input device drivers for Mac (http://www.defyne.org/dvb/driver.html)
- Any hardware supported by MMInput and iTele
- Deleting a programmed recording in TV-Browser deletes it in iCal. Thisworks even if the recording’s start time and end time were modified.The default tolerance for this is 20 minutes.
- Use iTele2iCal to import your schedule recordings from iTele into iCal.
- Use iCal2iTele to export your schedule recordings from iCal to iTele. Thispreserves the repeat settings that are supported by iTele: dayly, weekly,weekdays, weekends.The latter two are available in iCal via choosing Custom…â€:or
- If you have imported your schedule recordings from iTele into iCal youcan update them with additional information from TV-Browser simply by usingthe captureplug-in with TVB2iCal and schedule that show.
- The iCal2iTele script cannot schedule recordings while iTele is open.
- The iCal2iTele script replaces all iTele recordings. Be sure to use iTele2iCalfirst if you have used iTele to schedule recordings prevously.
- iCal2iTele works only if iTele is not open. If it is iTele will write overthe exported data and load that upon next being started.
- You need to have Property List Tools installed
Download latest release: TV2iCal 1.2